Nueva actualización de la Firmware para US Robotics SureConnect 9003, versión 20040317 43E2EA8A 40E2BE45
USR9003 – Firmware Upgrade Versión USR9003 20040317 USR9003_20040317_43E2EA8A.bin
USR9003 ADSL Router Release July 29 2004
Release Version: Code Versions : – “USR9003 20040317 43E2EA8A”
(for Annex A modems)
Hardware revision in serial number: 5 Annex A L1 Firmware: 43E2EA8A (TR48 settings)
Annex B L1 Firmware: N/A Installation CD Part Number: USB Driver Version: 18.104.22.168
EasyConfigurator utility Version: Features & Enhancements Release notes
Windows XP USB connectivity improved Improved PPP connection to support new PPP server
software used by Internet Service Providers (ISPs)
Instrucciones de actualización:
Nota: In order to prevent your browser from trying to open these files, right-click the file and select Save Target As… to download.
Follow the directions below to perform the upgrade.
- Verify that your modem is connected to your computer through an Ethernet or USB cable and make sure your modem is powered on.
- Your computer should already have an IP address in the 192.168.1.x network. If it does not, configure your computer with a static IP address of 192.168.1.10, subnet of 255.255.255.0, and Gateway of 192.168.1.1.
Nota: For more information on IP addresses, refer to the User Guide at the top of this page.
- Perform a ping procedure. Open a DOS window (for Windows 98 and ME users, select Start, Run, enter Command, y click OK; for Windows NT, 2000, y NT users, select Start, Run, enter cmd, y click OK) and enter ping 192.168.1.1. If successful, proceed to Step 5. If not, refer to the “Troubleshooting” section of the User Guide at the top of this page.
- From the DOS Window, change directories to the temporary directory where you saved the bin file and type, cd C:USR (or the temporary location where you originally saved the bin file).
- Type FTP 192.168.1.1.
- You will be asked to log on. To do so, type root in the Username field and press ENTER. Type 12345 in the Password field and press ENTER.
- Type bin and press ENTER.
- Type hash and press ENTER.
- Type lcd and press ENTER to confirm your local directory.
- Type put USR9003_20040317_43E2EA8A.bin app, press ENTER, y wait until the file transfer is complete.
- Type bye and press ENTER to exit the FTP session.
- Restart the modem. To do so, press the power button labelled O/I twice.